Fans

Blog Archive

Sunday, November 22, 2020

2020 Vision: How my B'Day Commitment is your Business.

 

Image of a Full Circle Moon (w Birthdate 11/22 & Time 11:11)

It's M' Birthday!

It's the 59th in fact and I came out of my sacred time this morning, almost overwhelmed with a realization: my steadfast lifetime commitment to SELF, SOUL & SYNERGY.

 >> the one within I (is) the me within we <<

...how long I've been awake & aware of these relational facets or aspects of Soul...

ASK anyone who's worked with me on my business venture, I've never allowed the idea of 'procrastination' to stick when challenged with the question, "why isn't your business thriving?" I've never doubted that the time was not here. The people around the table had not yet gathered. The world was not landed in a place of readiness. (and that's not meant to be arrogant, it's meant to be clear, direct & open about who I am and what I know at this point in my life.)

What I envision, for my business has never been done before that I know of, which can't intimidate me ~ I trust the process of life ~ ebb & flow. 
Today I am shifting into a whole new gear. It feels like I am downshifting on a steep slope if I'm honest, which is taking a more radicle level of trust. Because today I am calling the circle. I am not sure who that is or what it means exactly but I don't care. I've been hearing this "call to action" since I was in my 20's and granted, I've hustled while I've waited for the time to arrive but today, I feel the urge/desire/action arising to declare it publically and be open to let Grace & God & I... and who? for what reason? To lock arms together and build bridges to peace.

It sounds delightful but it is shadow-work.

Putting radicle Trust out into the Universe is like jumping off the visual edge into the void. It is scary. Shifting & Growing is not for the faint of heart when NOT having a plan has been mis-programmed into us, as planning to fail. This is a lie - I have evidence from the experience of my life. So, I have built bridges and developed a very different relationship with TRUST. I also tie it directly to Grace.

If I can surrender control enough to give it up, that leaves me in a state of radicle trust. It's fun to learn, to sense & to grow. In fact I have had a story of a time I picked a friend up at Toronto International Airport, it was called I think at the time. I had no cell and we made no plan. I wasn't even sure what terminal. I trusted - completely. ZERO concern. I was fully in the seat of radicle trust. As I pulled up to a stop by one of the doors - there she was. A parking spot was just emptying to my right. I swung in for the capture. :D IT WAS RAD but I already knew these things.

Little did I know how Trust was the gateway to other parts of me that have to be 'on board' before I can get anything done. The internal struggle is real but it's not to be fought. The inner struggle is with our inner unity, the Soul's delights & disappointments. We face our own mirrors and the echos in our minds are from the lights & shadows of our lives. Over the years I became a community facilitator working with energy, light, sound, colour, virtues, the arts & webinar/workshop/broadcasting. It really is a synergy of resources that focus the mind, body & spirit. My business is ready to support & grow, I'm calling a circle of people who are committed to self care.
 I have radical trust in an animating force I call Creator that is connected to the circuitry of my body, mind & spirit. "Trust the Process" has been my mantra, and I do. Radically.
Two things I know for sure is that the Creator is within me & Grace is a partner in all I do. I've been convinced of that, based on my own inner relationship & experience with the world, without conviction for 30+ years. We are riding on the wings of Grace and in that unity, we're pioneering something that bridges body awareness with souls consciousness. 

We are conduits. And the phrase Agent of Change has been calling to me for a decade now. The word SYNERGY describes the collation of many forces, ideas or things into something new. SYNERGYetc. is my intention: not limiting the synergy that's possible when in Service for Soul.

To automatically join the circle MAILING LIST: go to the contact form at the bottom of the page and declare: "I AM A Circle Member" and I promise to not sell your info and add you to the members list. [this is FREE and intended as motivation to help reinforce commitment to our Re:Union w/ Soul]

With Gratitude & Optimism,

Barbara Mackenzie
11:11am | 11.22.2020
Southern Ontario, Canada


A Bit About Me

My photo
(Re:Visioned on Nov 23, 2020) I AM in TRUSTed to the idea that the whisperings of my Soul have always been calling me to these times. That this present day and the here & now is what I was guided to. To TRUST the action: to 'call a circle' of others who are committed to helping make the world a better place NO MATTER WHAT SHAPE IT'S IN... it's go time! (Read my Birthday 2020 blog post to catch up) TODAY I BEGIN CALLING A CIRCLE and here is my intention - to gather people who: appreciate & benefit from healing stories as they navigate their own; can hear my self-care story & daily journey to help themselves stay on track with their own stuff; and can be witnessed in their story while encourage space for others to support the whole circle. I AM excited to see who's showing up and where it will take us. See my Blog Page to join the circle.