Fans

Blog Archive

Thursday, January 2, 2020

Acceptance is about Surrender

01/02/2020 - Surrender to your Soul

BE your Authentic YOU
20/20 Vision: Whole Circle Living © 

I am learning that day by day, lesson by lesson, year after year that it seems to me that for some reason, I keep bumping into the same pattern. Each time the scene is painted differently, new people, dynamics and stages of my life but low and behold, the underlying issues are the same. Take the last decade for instance, I've been challenged with issues of abandonment, betrayal and my truthfulness.

So let's be clear. I've always had abandonment and betrayal issues - always. I think it may have started when I was in utero; my father had a long affair with my mother's best friend at the time; my mother's emotions, dealing with her own instincts throughout the deceit - I was swimming in my mothers grief and long effected after he left when I was 2. 

As a grown woman and a mother myself, Suspected or confirmed, I know the power of emotions. They've been known to completely rob me of experiencing anything in the 'now', in fact my trauma response seems to hijack thoughts from 'now' and force them into the past or future - there's a time where it's impossible to face the truth of the present. Once I can, it's another trauma. What's the issue?

What I think I've come to in my 58 years, the lesson here that I keep bumping into is that it's not actually the issue that's the issue, it's the repetition of the lesson and my lack of understanding in how the lesson serves my Soul. So until I start asking questions like, "What is it that I have not been healing/dealing or revealing? How I get in touch with the answer of this question?" nothing I do seems to matter! I don't get beyond the issue to look at the lesson when I'm just fixing the wound. It's important to stop the bleed but more-so to find the lesson.

I can seek answers outside of myself or I can learn to seek guidance from within myself. In 2020 I believe it's time to take this healing more seriously, and more joyfully, in order to transform and transcend the lessons. I am breaking patterns!

If you'd like support in breaking patterns too you can join us on our 8 wk course.

20/20 Vision: Whole Circle Living ©

What if 2020 is the year you learn to BE authentically YOU?

⁣Disrupt and discern by eliminating old patterns
Discover new freedom through Whole Circle Living
Design the best path for you in a circle of journeyers

Want the good news?⁣

2019 isn’t over yet so you will not miss out.

The better news?⁣

We are offering an 8-week, life shift - ONLINE.

20/20 Vision: Whole Circle Living © is delivered in 8 weekly 90 min (online) workshops. Learn to identify, disrupt and claim the life that’s here for you now -- mobilize a new path with a deeper understanding. ⁣

Weekly Module emails. Weekly online Connections for deep and meaningful conversations. Plus download your Journey Journal to connect to all week. This investment is for your Soul. -- join the facebook group to stay connected every step of the way -- ⁣

20/20 Vision: Whole Circle Living © is radically different. Take action to invest in YOU today. ⁣Sacred Space | Limited Spaces

Your Investment: is only $199.
(50% off Introductory Launch Price of $400. CDN.)

A Bit About Me

My photo
(Re:Visioned on Nov 23, 2020) I AM in TRUSTed to the idea that the whisperings of my Soul have always been calling me to these times. That this present day and the here & now is what I was guided to. To TRUST the action: to 'call a circle' of others who are committed to helping make the world a better place NO MATTER WHAT SHAPE IT'S IN... it's go time! (Read my Birthday 2020 blog post to catch up) TODAY I BEGIN CALLING A CIRCLE and here is my intention - to gather people who: appreciate & benefit from healing stories as they navigate their own; can hear my self-care story & daily journey to help themselves stay on track with their own stuff; and can be witnessed in their story while encourage space for others to support the whole circle. I AM excited to see who's showing up and where it will take us. See my Blog Page to join the circle.