Fans

Blog Archive

Saturday, February 4, 2017

Expression: Clear & Open

Expression: Clear & Open

Photo by Barbara
Expression is the key to happiness & the voice of my Soul. Whichever form we use, we are individual and unique. The expression spectrum spans from subtle body language, spoken language & into the arts - dance, theatre, music, voice, sculpture, painting, writing & poetry etc. Expression is both visual and/or verbal, complete in its own right, sometimes better when remaining in flux.  I believe the more honest our expression, the closer to wholeness we become.

We're born with a complex system including the spirit within us and we use all of who we are to manifest various forms of expression. Every baby is born with pure spirit conscious and if blessed, through time may naturally express themselves - remaining clear and open. We are meant to dream, we need to play and laugh. When we can sing, dance and paint, we live life in love with our fuller expressions. Believe it or not, what we express is not nearly as important as the pearls of wisdom we exchange with ourselves.

By developing self awareness I am sure we'll find that self-worth, self-esteem and self-love can be manufactured and expressed if allowed to flow freely through the body from the Soul. Inner unity is the highest form of expression to honour the union of our own temple in the expressed embodiment of the Divine.
~ Barbara

A Bit About Me

My photo
(Re:Visioned on Nov 23, 2020) I AM in TRUSTed to the idea that the whisperings of my Soul have always been calling me to these times. That this present day and the here & now is what I was guided to. To TRUST the action: to 'call a circle' of others who are committed to helping make the world a better place NO MATTER WHAT SHAPE IT'S IN... it's go time! (Read my Birthday 2020 blog post to catch up) TODAY I BEGIN CALLING A CIRCLE and here is my intention - to gather people who: appreciate & benefit from healing stories as they navigate their own; can hear my self-care story & daily journey to help themselves stay on track with their own stuff; and can be witnessed in their story while encourage space for others to support the whole circle. I AM excited to see who's showing up and where it will take us. See my Blog Page to join the circle.