Fans

Blog Archive

Saturday, February 4, 2017

Echos of Love

"Love is perfect in its design"


I believe that Love is a measurable animated force that interfaces us with our Spirit. It lives at the core of who we are and speaks through each of us. Love is all we truly are but it seems to have eluded our general comprehension. It is within us and around us, yet it cannot be touched. We can reject it, we can embrace it, we can grow in its presence and we can fade from the lack of it.

Love is perfect in its design. It can be pregnant and empty. It's ethereal, subtle and intangible yet so full it can hijack any agenda. It is pure and Heavenly and yet it can be Hell. We can hunger for it and consequently be broken by it. We can move in and through love like miners, carefully inspecting, cracking open and pushing our way through the substance with purposeful rigor in order to determine it's purity, it's rarity, it's worth.

​We move from place to place not really knowing what we are searching for or what to even look at, but our hearts know, don't they? Our heart knows when love is present or not. I believe that one day we will pare a human down to the very essence and love & light will be all there is to measure. ​ Our love is so enormous and like breath, it expands & contracts ~ through us, in us, with us & for us.


~ Barbara


"There is a place in the universe where our love unites. I feel it in my core and in my bones. I call it Source. It is my God, my Soul, my everything. It is pure LOVE"


A Bit About Me

My photo
(Re:Visioned on Nov 23, 2020) I AM in TRUSTed to the idea that the whisperings of my Soul have always been calling me to these times. That this present day and the here & now is what I was guided to. To TRUST the action: to 'call a circle' of others who are committed to helping make the world a better place NO MATTER WHAT SHAPE IT'S IN... it's go time! (Read my Birthday 2020 blog post to catch up) TODAY I BEGIN CALLING A CIRCLE and here is my intention - to gather people who: appreciate & benefit from healing stories as they navigate their own; can hear my self-care story & daily journey to help themselves stay on track with their own stuff; and can be witnessed in their story while encourage space for others to support the whole circle. I AM excited to see who's showing up and where it will take us. See my Blog Page to join the circle.