Fans

Blog Archive

Monday, November 25, 2019

A Letter to Myself

Written (as if) from my old age'd death bed ~ on the day I was born.

sculpture and photo © by Barbara

Welcome to this world Precious,
​It is time to begin your journey as we have all done. You are born into a family who will teach you much about the delicate balance & nature of Love. It is there within the nucleus that anchors you to your purpose and to the earth, and it is here with me that drives you forward toward your purpose and to the heavens. I am the future you. I will always be here beside you, no matter where life’s journey takes you. I am always here.
As you grow you will experience and learn many things. Take each new lesson and grow with it. The lessons won’t always be easy and you will not always see the purpose. In time you will understand that what is most important is the language of your heart. You are pure potential and bring wonderful gifts that all things will react to. Let your soul sing, let your heart sour and don’t ever stop reaching for the visions that stir within and beckon you to live your best life. 

Put your first passions first. Dream your dreams. Know that each and every step is purposeful and that I am here in gentleness and openness. You and I have wonderful work to do and as you grow to accept me as your guide, we will transform & awaken into one another; eventually.

With Love, 
Barbara

No comments:

A Bit About Me

My photo
(Re:Visioned on Nov 23, 2020) I AM in TRUSTed to the idea that the whisperings of my Soul have always been calling me to these times. That this present day and the here & now is what I was guided to. To TRUST the action: to 'call a circle' of others who are committed to helping make the world a better place NO MATTER WHAT SHAPE IT'S IN... it's go time! (Read my Birthday 2020 blog post to catch up) TODAY I BEGIN CALLING A CIRCLE and here is my intention - to gather people who: appreciate & benefit from healing stories as they navigate their own; can hear my self-care story & daily journey to help themselves stay on track with their own stuff; and can be witnessed in their story while encourage space for others to support the whole circle. I AM excited to see who's showing up and where it will take us. See my Blog Page to join the circle.