Fans

Blog Archive

Monday, August 17, 2020

G• What's your Story?

G• šŸ’¬šŸ¦
šŸ¦šŸ’¦šŸ’¬
šŸ’¬šŸ¦G•

Ladies (and gentlemen), we are currently quite literally, writing the story of our G-spot (G•) anatomy.

We just don't actually know it yet! So if you're having a different experience than this video says, we'd love to hear what's happening in your body?
What's your story? Has the G• awakened in you?

šŸ¦
Watch this Video - NEW anatomy / science! šŸ‘€

A Bit About Me

My photo
(Re:Visioned on Nov 23, 2020) I AM in TRUSTed to the idea that the whisperings of my Soul have always been calling me to these times. That this present day and the here & now is what I was guided to. To TRUST the action: to 'call a circle' of others who are committed to helping make the world a better place NO MATTER WHAT SHAPE IT'S IN... it's go time! (Read my Birthday 2020 blog post to catch up) TODAY I BEGIN CALLING A CIRCLE and here is my intention - to gather people who: appreciate & benefit from healing stories as they navigate their own; can hear my self-care story & daily journey to help themselves stay on track with their own stuff; and can be witnessed in their story while encourage space for others to support the whole circle. I AM excited to see who's showing up and where it will take us. See my Blog Page to join the circle.