Fans

Blog Archive

Friday, February 3, 2017

The Ultimate Gifts of Perceptiveness

An Infinite Spectrum of Potential

AT the core of the universe is a fundamental belief that everything is love and I claim this truth too. I have been an energy healer since '85 and have developed a profound trust based on my experience. I see us as a multilayered organism designed to filter our experience through our chakras, ending in the love center to store the day's yield.
I see perceptiveness as a lens that, like all virtues, has an infinite spectrum of potential.
The experience of our lives is echo'd by love and the alchemy of who we are happens in each moment. My perceptiveness seems like a valve, both a filter and a meter working in tandem with other virtues like tact, empathy, courage etc. So in this way, perceptiveness helps me to interrupt, interpret and interact within my own quantum psychoneurobiology -- very little of which would happen in awareness. These are our roots.
If everything we do comes from either Love or Fear then for me, Perceptiveness is the lens that allows me to see into what's really going on. Mindful perception is something that requires experience to recognize, challenge and interpret the shadows and celebrations of life. We must be open to perceptiveness but also be mindful that we are clear and true. 
Words are so powerful because of the laws of intention and especially at this stage in the paradigm shift. At this time in my life, I AM fine-tuning thoughts and ideas to reflect my desire to be of service, from a place of purity.  The act of perceiving this experience, brings the universe into alignment which delivers opportunities for me to see exactly where my perceptiveness has lead me and what allows me to trust these virtues to the point that I will find & follow them to find the gifts that "perceptiveness" leads me to.
~Barbara

A Bit About Me

My photo
(Re:Visioned on Nov 23, 2020) I AM in TRUSTed to the idea that the whisperings of my Soul have always been calling me to these times. That this present day and the here & now is what I was guided to. To TRUST the action: to 'call a circle' of others who are committed to helping make the world a better place NO MATTER WHAT SHAPE IT'S IN... it's go time! (Read my Birthday 2020 blog post to catch up) TODAY I BEGIN CALLING A CIRCLE and here is my intention - to gather people who: appreciate & benefit from healing stories as they navigate their own; can hear my self-care story & daily journey to help themselves stay on track with their own stuff; and can be witnessed in their story while encourage space for others to support the whole circle. I AM excited to see who's showing up and where it will take us. See my Blog Page to join the circle.