Fans

Blog Archive

Friday, February 3, 2017

Our Saving Grace: E=McG2

Our Saving Grace: E=McG²


Picture

I bet we'll discover that ​we've always had wings. ~ Barbara Mackenzie

I have clear memories of being too young to understand the consoling thoughts in my own mind. I often wondered about the source but I was always comforted into unity. I truly believe that Grace has been right here with me all along.

It's omnipresent and omnipotent they say - I believe that it must be one and the same energy that we know to run through our meridians, filtered by our chakras. Grace is the physical manifestation of that omnipresent force that we believe to be our Creator.  It's pure trust and speculation on my part based on my experience of the animating force that I have had within me all my life. I have often wondered if Grace is the sum of all of my parts. I believe it's my reflective expression of the Divine. Our Grace can be so clear and so strong that it becomes our presence. It is the purest manifestation of Soul.

When we learn and understand how to integrate and grow in our virtues, we'll see how the evolution of Grace is relative to matter and energy which delivers to the beneficiary, all the best vibes.  ~Barbara

A Bit About Me

My photo
(Re:Visioned on Nov 23, 2020) I AM in TRUSTed to the idea that the whisperings of my Soul have always been calling me to these times. That this present day and the here & now is what I was guided to. To TRUST the action: to 'call a circle' of others who are committed to helping make the world a better place NO MATTER WHAT SHAPE IT'S IN... it's go time! (Read my Birthday 2020 blog post to catch up) TODAY I BEGIN CALLING A CIRCLE and here is my intention - to gather people who: appreciate & benefit from healing stories as they navigate their own; can hear my self-care story & daily journey to help themselves stay on track with their own stuff; and can be witnessed in their story while encourage space for others to support the whole circle. I AM excited to see who's showing up and where it will take us. See my Blog Page to join the circle.