Fans

Blog Archive

Friday, February 3, 2017

On Shoulders of Giants

On Shoulders of Giants

I understand when Sir Isaac Newton  said, 'if I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants'.  And as I stand here looking back through the history of mankind, I am both horrified and filled with hope.

There is no better time to be alive than right now and no clearer time to see the mistakes we have made. If being honest about our history will take us forward, we have a strategy to halt distraction & destruction in it's tracks. Now we are learning what the history classes didn't teach. We are learning to see the truth with our own eyes and to find unity. Wisdom and healing come to all from the telling of the stories and unburdening the heart. Residential school story horrifies me, it is also what gives me hope.

To build the history of tomorrow we need to get clear about how to be reflective in a way that the wisdom can rise up. If I can leave my print on history, I would wrap up the past and transform it in the here & now so that every child in the history books our ancestors read, will know what it means to have peace. ~ Barbara

A Bit About Me

My photo
(Re:Visioned on Nov 23, 2020) I AM in TRUSTed to the idea that the whisperings of my Soul have always been calling me to these times. That this present day and the here & now is what I was guided to. To TRUST the action: to 'call a circle' of others who are committed to helping make the world a better place NO MATTER WHAT SHAPE IT'S IN... it's go time! (Read my Birthday 2020 blog post to catch up) TODAY I BEGIN CALLING A CIRCLE and here is my intention - to gather people who: appreciate & benefit from healing stories as they navigate their own; can hear my self-care story & daily journey to help themselves stay on track with their own stuff; and can be witnessed in their story while encourage space for others to support the whole circle. I AM excited to see who's showing up and where it will take us. See my Blog Page to join the circle.