Fans

Blog Archive

Saturday, February 4, 2017

I am I

Energy is Everything ~ Everywhere.

photo by Dr. Dan Popov

I became an energy healer over 40 years ago so although I have a lot to say about energy & healing, I've learned about us on the inside & why E=Mc². Energy and language matter.
Deep within each of us lay the seeds of the Divine, the fruits of our spirit and the source of our soul. We tap into this treasury by understanding the many gems within, our virtues. When trusting those seeds 🌱 are there and by acknowledging* them in ourselves and other people (*naming the virtue you saw and how you saw it in action), we grow a more conscientious communication model. 💎

Back to energy. If within each cell, we vibrate to the tune of our experience, this makes up the energy of our spirit. The miracle or alchemy is this: when we speak about or recognize virtues in ourselves and others, they become stronger, they grow. By focusing on the virtue, it awakens and begins to grow too.✨ 

As we move from this moment into the next, no matter where our life takes us, when we call on our virtues to help, they do. They can guide and transcend us, helping our hearts to move through the shadows when we cannot find our way. It is possible for the light to enter this way, wherever we are. Naming someone's virtues and the evidence that you saw them practicing is a powerful change agent.


At the center of who I am is an animating force that mobilizes my thoughts into actions. Energy is the force that drives me to my purpose and fuels my every hope & dream. I think that many mysteries of life will be understood once we begin studying the presence of each virtue. 

"I AM" emits an energy that we have never really considered before, the energy of language and the direct effect we have on our own transformation. One that will move us from our current state to one of true love & deep caring. 
       
​ ~ Barbara

A Bit About Me

My photo
(Re:Visioned on Nov 23, 2020) I AM in TRUSTed to the idea that the whisperings of my Soul have always been calling me to these times. That this present day and the here & now is what I was guided to. To TRUST the action: to 'call a circle' of others who are committed to helping make the world a better place NO MATTER WHAT SHAPE IT'S IN... it's go time! (Read my Birthday 2020 blog post to catch up) TODAY I BEGIN CALLING A CIRCLE and here is my intention - to gather people who: appreciate & benefit from healing stories as they navigate their own; can hear my self-care story & daily journey to help themselves stay on track with their own stuff; and can be witnessed in their story while encourage space for others to support the whole circle. I AM excited to see who's showing up and where it will take us. See my Blog Page to join the circle.