Fans

Blog Archive

Friday, February 3, 2017

Courage to Love

The Courage to Love

The word LOVE looks courageous and healing and I trust the medicine. I have acquired in my life, courage and bravery. I know it as the spirit of the mother bear. Playful yet strong, facing her fears and learning through challenges while caring for her young.  The bear also reflects to me a simple balanced life of rest, survival and joy. The question is, what do I have the courage to sacrifice to bring back the balance? I have to let something go.

"BE curious, not furious!" Dr Dan of The Virtues Project says. True courage is humble, honest and wise. True courage is in simple daily decisions of billions of people.

Finding the inner strength to face the difficulties of my life and developing the courage to change MY self is what will help me live my balance. Defend what you believe in and what is right for your community, family and yourself.  Act on positive choices and hold conviction in decisions knowing that facing fears allows us to live our life in a whole new way. I see now the 'teaching' of Jesus in a new light. I see the courage to face evil with peace. I see the wisdom in it but it didn't work. Will humanity hear the teaching now? Will we all rise up only to be nailed to the cross by a system designed to protect itself? 
In my rose coloured glasses, I actually see this going a whole other way.
We are in a time of huge Awakening and as we shift we grow. Hopefully our leaders are humble enough to ebb & flow as the universe needs but like any form of creation, it gets messy before the beauty. We are in a chaotic time. No matter what is happening in your life, let's focus on love. If each of us can close ourselves to the chaos & find any way to love our way through it. More importantly, love eachother through it. It will take more courage than most of us have never known. The kind of courage that you might have to reach deep into your boots to find. The kind that life feels like it's breaking us but somewhere we find it. Hope. It's there and it's ours to pull up like an extra skin -;o)  and in essence, it is.

So find joy and have courage to shine with 100% pure love & light ~ esp in dark times.
~Barbara

A Bit About Me

My photo
(Re:Visioned on Nov 23, 2020) I AM in TRUSTed to the idea that the whisperings of my Soul have always been calling me to these times. That this present day and the here & now is what I was guided to. To TRUST the action: to 'call a circle' of others who are committed to helping make the world a better place NO MATTER WHAT SHAPE IT'S IN... it's go time! (Read my Birthday 2020 blog post to catch up) TODAY I BEGIN CALLING A CIRCLE and here is my intention - to gather people who: appreciate & benefit from healing stories as they navigate their own; can hear my self-care story & daily journey to help themselves stay on track with their own stuff; and can be witnessed in their story while encourage space for others to support the whole circle. I AM excited to see who's showing up and where it will take us. See my Blog Page to join the circle.